I've just come out of a long term relationship and I dunno what to do?

Im told i should have fun sleep around and not bother with a relationship my lesbian mate said i should explore my sexuality.

312

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to do anything. The couple of times I was in a long-term relationship that ended, I took some time away from it all. I focused on myself, seeing that I had a lot more free time for myself. It's sorry if like a sabbatical from relationships. I got back to the more time-consuming hobbies if mine. Give that a shot for a few weeks before going back to starting another relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to do anything. The best thing is to start building your independent life back, going day by day with a normal life. The worst thing to do after a long relationship ends is to start sleeping with strangers.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE