I've just come out of a long term relationship and I dunno what to do?

Im told i should have fun sleep around and not bother with a relationship my lesbian mate said i should explore my sexuality.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to do anything. The couple of times I was in a long-term relationship that ended, I took some time away from it all. I focused on myself, seeing that I had a lot more free time for myself. It's sorry if like a sabbatical from relationships. I got back to the more time-consuming hobbies if mine. Give that a shot for a few weeks before going back to starting another relationship.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to do anything. The best thing is to start building your independent life back, going day by day with a normal life. The worst thing to do after a long relationship ends is to start sleeping with strangers.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• That's just disgusting your lesbian friend she makes me sick she's like The Devil's Advocate trying to turn you, she's going to destroy your life get rid of her

0|0
    1|1
  • Honestly just enjoy being single for a bit, just do single stuff

0|0
    0|1
    • But what is single stuff

• Well just enjoy not having to talk to a person because you are in a relationship, spend time on yourself, if you want to go and explore your sexuality then go for it, I just wouldn't both with looking for a relationship for a while, if you want to play the field and sleep with a few people do it, but just make sure thats what you want, I'd rather just have fun being single for about a year or so

• Sounds like a good idea

• I was in the same situation as u. I have just been sexting and Caming with strangers. Although I don't at all recommend that

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm why?

What is sleeping around going to accomplish?

I think you should do something more productive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say you could do anything you wanted! Maybe just look for something else in a sexual partner than just the plessure of the flesh

0|0
    0|0
    • Even thou the plessure of the flesh can be really nice sometimes! ;D

• You should do what you think you need and want to do

0|0
    0|0
  • Your friend said is explore your sexuality & beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay single for a while and see how it goes

0|1
    0|0
    • Ok i suppose i probably won't date for awhile

• It keeps your mind of everything and if you aren't ready, staying out of it will help you know when you are ready to start dating again in the future

• Would you feel comfortable with sleeping around?

0|0
    0|0
  • Have lots of sex!! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Do that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just chill til you know what YOU want to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Enjoy being single

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes