Has body acceptance backfired?

Women want us to love every woman's body type but don't want us to cheat.

I think that it makes it even more difficult for them to keep a man if they keep forcing us to see all women as attractive and worthy of a peederwhacker

I don't understand the logic of womenHas body acceptance backfired?

Updates:
No of you heaux have understood my question so far. WTF is wrong with y'all

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Having the compassion to say "that woman's weight does not make her disgusting and she still has my respect as a human" doesn't mean that you no longer have the self control to stay loyal.

5|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Quit it. They want us to find them sexy and attractive to get guys attention. Quit acting like they just want respect. They want dick and muscles at night

Most Helpful Guy

• i never understood womens brain and i will never
    such a weird creatures

0|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Why does loving something automatically mean you have to have sex with it?

5|1
    0|2
    • You don't understand men

• Show All
    • I can't with you... this is the average white girl

• Jokes on you. I’m not white.

• "Women want us to love every woman's body type but don't want us to cheat." What's the correlation here.

3|0
    0|0
    • Doesn't forcing men to be attracted to more body types mean they're more likely to cheat?

• ... No. What does that even mean? Finding someone attractive isn't cheating.

• We’re not forcing guys to be attracted to all types, that’s literally not possible to do. They just want you to respect all body types

7|0
    0|1
  • I want to slap you right now 😐 - did you actually just say that? I get what you mean, yes body acceptance has gone to far. But you should be attached to what you are attracted to. If you're not attracted to your partner, don't dat e them and break up and move one. Once girls realise how shallow you are though, you'll end up single forever.

1|0
    0|1
  • I think this question gave me cancer

3|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 3

• The body acceptance stuff is really stupid. All those really viral body positive posts are being made by women who didn't have anything to worry about anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's possible to like the person without liking her hips.

4|0
    0|0
  • Respect can never be earned through a campaign

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes