Has body acceptance backfired?

Women want us to love every woman's body type but don't want us to cheat.

I think that it makes it even more difficult for them to keep a man if they keep forcing us to see all women as attractive and worthy of a peederwhacker

I don't understand the logic of womenHas body acceptance backfired?
Has body acceptance backfired?
Has body acceptance backfired?

No of you heaux have understood my question so far. WTF is wrong with y'all

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Having the compassion to say "that woman's weight does not make her disgusting and she still has my respect as a human" doesn't mean that you no longer have the self control to stay loyal.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Quit it. They want us to find them sexy and attractive to get guys attention. Quit acting like they just want respect. They want dick and muscles at night

Most Helpful Guy

• i never understood womens brain and i will never
    such a weird creatures

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE