Dumped and Depressed; someone help me please?

Best friend of 2 years and boyfriend of 1 year, we we're about to move in together. He moved out of state a month ago. I had my bags packed, work notice and about to move there to be with him. Until he broke up with me about a week and a half ago. Totally blind sided. He said he fell out of love and didn't want to be with me anymore. That was it. Cold hearted and all. I begged him back, devastated and confused. He assured me it wasn't another girl and he wanted to be single. And he wanted nothing to do with me.
So I gave up trying. Figured my best bet would be to give him space. No contact. So afterwards he deleted his Instagram account. A few days later he reactivated it. Still following me. On Facebook I deleted him but he remains friends with my dad, sister, brother and aunt. He also remained friends with me on snapchat and opened the only photo I posted to my story a few days ago of me passing a work certification. Then today, I noticed he deleted me off snapchat. And blocked me on instagram. I did some digging only to find he posted a photo of him back in our home state with his dog and also following the girl that wouldn't leave him alone throughout our relationship. He claimed he didn't like her like that but she was so obsessed with messaging him. He is however still friends with my family in facebook to which he has been online updating his "about me" section and adding more females.
I thought going no contact would make him wonder and miss me. I don't know what's going through his mind but I would appreciate anyones thoughts.
I am devastated and heartbroken. I still love him.

33141

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah this happens. He had a realization. He finally found out what he wanted. A breakthrough. Unfortunately, he had to step all over your heart while doing so. He did do you a favor. You were ready to move in. Imagine if he waited until after you moved in.

I'm sorry, but he's done. It's over and he wants to move on with life. He didn't just wake up and go "I'm done". He thought long and hard about it and just decided it was over. You can't get him to change his mind, only he can.

You're heart broken and you miss him, but you need to move on and you will. It's gonna be hard and painful and you're gonna cry for days if not weeks, but you'll be over it. The free time you'll have will be great. Get your friends and do things. Go out. Do the things you did before you got with him.

I can only tell you what everyone else will tell you and that is everything will be fine, you'll get over this and you'll move on and you'll move on to a guy who'll make you forget about this guy. Everyone's been here. Now it's your turn to go through it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• As heartbreaking as it is, listen to what he was saying. He doesn’t want to be with you anymore. So what you need to do is get yourself back to a happy place. Cut off contact, not for him to miss you but for you to get over him. Don’t stalk his Social Media, he blocked you for a reason. Show him your not the person he thinks you are. Go out. Live life. Be you. Do your own thing. Focus on your own & no one else’s happiness right now. Just gone through something similar myself so I know it sounds hard but it gets better x

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE