Dumped and Depressed; someone help me please?

Best friend of 2 years and boyfriend of 1 year, we we're about to move in together. He moved out of state a month ago. I had my bags packed, work notice and about to move there to be with him. Until he broke up with me about a week and a half ago. Totally blind sided. He said he fell out of love and didn't want to be with me anymore. That was it. Cold hearted and all. I begged him back, devastated and confused. He assured me it wasn't another girl and he wanted to be single. And he wanted nothing to do with me.
So I gave up trying. Figured my best bet would be to give him space. No contact. So afterwards he deleted his Instagram account. A few days later he reactivated it. Still following me. On Facebook I deleted him but he remains friends with my dad, sister, brother and aunt. He also remained friends with me on snapchat and opened the only photo I posted to my story a few days ago of me passing a work certification. Then today, I noticed he deleted me off snapchat. And blocked me on instagram. I did some digging only to find he posted a photo of him back in our home state with his dog and also following the girl that wouldn't leave him alone throughout our relationship. He claimed he didn't like her like that but she was so obsessed with messaging him. He is however still friends with my family in facebook to which he has been online updating his "about me" section and adding more females.
I thought going no contact would make him wonder and miss me. I don't know what's going through his mind but I would appreciate anyones thoughts.
I am devastated and heartbroken. I still love him.

2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah this happens. He had a realization. He finally found out what he wanted. A breakthrough. Unfortunately, he had to step all over your heart while doing so. He did do you a favor. You were ready to move in. Imagine if he waited until after you moved in.

I'm sorry, but he's done. It's over and he wants to move on with life. He didn't just wake up and go "I'm done". He thought long and hard about it and just decided it was over. You can't get him to change his mind, only he can.

You're heart broken and you miss him, but you need to move on and you will. It's gonna be hard and painful and you're gonna cry for days if not weeks, but you'll be over it. The free time you'll have will be great. Get your friends and do things. Go out. Do the things you did before you got with him.

I can only tell you what everyone else will tell you and that is everything will be fine, you'll get over this and you'll move on and you'll move on to a guy who'll make you forget about this guy. Everyone's been here. Now it's your turn to go through it.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• As heartbreaking as it is, listen to what he was saying. He doesn’t want to be with you anymore. So what you need to do is get yourself back to a happy place. Cut off contact, not for him to miss you but for you to get over him. Don’t stalk his Social Media, he blocked you for a reason. Show him your not the person he thinks you are. Go out. Live life. Be you. Do your own thing. Focus on your own & no one else’s happiness right now. Just gone through something similar myself so I know it sounds hard but it gets better x

2|4
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 140

• I'm in the same boat right now, genders flipped. We were 9 months into marriage when she left me. Difference is, she gave me her tablet to keep but forgot she never logged out of her social media stuff. Naturally, as a heartbroken idiot, I had the pleasure of finding out she had been preparing to get a job in SF, getting a place with her best friend, and already has a guy to say "I love you" to. I swear there wasn't any indication this was coming. I keep thinking about all the things I could've said or done or whatever if she would've just talked to me about what was lacking.

What can I do? I dunno. The only thing anyone keeps saying to do is try to move on. And being alone is so... Well, lonely, and painful. So I left my house for a few months 'cause all the memories are still fresh, and I'm staying with my dad's family, trying to stay immersed in their life so I can keep out of my own head. Maybe if I'm lucky I can make something happen here, but I'm doubtful. When I get back I'll probably jump into the dating pool.

So that's what I'd suggest for you. Hopefully you've got family or a best friend you can spend some extended time with (even if they bug you, engagement is still better than loneliness), or at least friends who you can go out with sometimes. Maybe even try to find online people to talk to, even if you never meet in real life. Point is, don't be alone, it sucks so hard. And after a little while, if you feel ready to come out of your shell, do just that. 3 years is a long time, but he threw it away, no reason you should extend your suffering.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's rough man :(

• I'm trying hard not to look at what she's been up to, but I can't bring myself to just solidly remove my access. Hopefully I'll be a little stronger after the time with my dad's family passes :/

• It takes a lot of time to heal through something so traumatically blindsiding. We all think "that would never happen to me," but it's a chance you take any time you roll the dice on trusting another person as your partner.

I hope this is the only time you ever have to face this experience. Take life day by day and try to focus on the positives in your life, no matter how hard that may be.

• That's a sad story. I'm sorry to hear it. It's weird to be suddenly leaving without saying anything. He might have left quickly because he might have fallen in the on love with another. Maybe that girl who was very interested in him. Probably immediately chased her, taking the first train that was leaving. Also weird, why would he follow all those thots, if he was so lucky to have you on his side. What a fool he is.
    It's still a bit weird why he left in that state. Especially after moving in. How did that peculiar day go? The day he left. Before that moment, and after that moment? Did anything unusual happen prior to the event? Sorry, I'm starting to sound like a detective now. It's rather suspicious to me. But it helps to talk about it. To try to move on without him. I can see you're a loyal, loving person, don't let him tear you down. You're still allowed to have fun, to do things you want to do.

He's a dick for leaving you behind. You don't deserve all this pain. I feel for you. I know how depression is. It's painful. It needs time. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Wish you much luck and love in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel for what you're going through at this time. However, it's good that you found out before some big decision you could've made and you're spared from a greater heartache.
    Commitment is very essential to a relationship. If the partner can't accept that, it's probably not a healthy relationship and for that sake even a relationship. This will take time to heal; days, weeks, months until you find a loving and committed man in your life. All the while it would be difficult to move on.
    First and foremost: Stop stalking and looking into the social media. It's enough to ruin our entire day and the efforts to move on from this bad chapter. Even if people talk about this, politely decline them from taking up this matter. Take some time out with friends and go for a vacation and pick up a hobby to fill up your free time. Avoid binge watching or binge eating. Keep yourself involved in some or other work. Music therapy has been known to relax mind. Pray for peace of mind. Rather than you try to bring peace into relationship, let your inner peace bring good people into your life. You don't have to rush into anything. Take it in bits; one step at a time even when it comes to the point when you start dating again.
    Being alone is hurting at this time. But gradually everything will fall in in line. Just keep yourself surrounded with people. You were true and sincere in your feelings, so you'll find goodness in your life and a best man suited to you. I wish you peace and strength.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's OK to feel sad after being abandoned by someone you cared for. What you need to do is move on. It's not some magical "wish the sad away" advice.

First, you have to accept that it's over any which way you slice it. That means, that what I would do if I were you is not take him back if he wanted you back. Think about this logically: If he left you for a stupid reason to begin with, what guarantees he won't drop you as soon as he things not work out anymore? It doesn't necessarily mean that he's a bad person, or that there's anything wrong with you. It's just a principle. It's OK to want to be with him and have feelings for him, but you have to conduct yourself the right way. You shouldn't have begged him to come back to you, and I recommend that you never do that again. Never beg anyone. The best response would be: "Fine. If you want to break up with me, it's your choice. Good luck in your life. Good bye."

Second, take tangible steps at moving on: Return any gifts he sent you. Take any reminders and throw them away, or stash them in a box far from sight, far from mind. Do not contact him. Do not respond to his communications. Do not talk to him or about him. Take on a hobby or occupy your time with something constructive to keep your mind off of your ex, and onto something that will make you happy.

Third, you are not obligated to remain friends with him. Your family members staying friends with him is their choice. Also, whatever he does with his love life after he left you should be completely irrelevant to you now that you have accepted that it's over (see the first point: accept that it's over). He can date that girl you mentioned, or another girl, or another guy, or a unicorn for that matter. You need to condition yourself not to care about him in that way anymore. It's easier said than done, but it can be done, and you just need to push through.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow! That sounds awful! I suppose you can't predict what all people will do.. but I do have a friend that follows this random idea that emotions and openness are better left cut off at the source. To try and explain them would only lead to an argument. I believe and always have that it is better to have your heart on your sleeve and I always will but it does come with pain and difficulty. Especially when trying to establish healthy boundaries. My friend beileves it's better to just avoid that whole process if you beileve it will only make it harder and not produce a solution. However, I believe that the person deserves a chance to talk and understand the situation. Give them a chance to take it in. This sounds like the guy did not want to go through the trouble of telling you or discussing it with you. I personally think that's the childish way to do it. As adults this type of thing needs to be talked through. Even if he felt differently this should have been brought up much sooner and discussed before things escalated. He left you holding a crap bag. The worse thing you can do is give up on other people. But this would be a good thing to learn from in terms of knowing when the right time is to move things forward in the relationship. Make sure that he is really really to make a move forward. But you can't let this stop you from moving on. Heartbreak will happen, it is a part of life, but life goes on.. and you will find another guy, just don't let this experience sour your future attempts. Just because your boyfriend choose to be a jerk it does not mean he has to ruin the rest of your life too..

0|1
    0|0
  • Na looks like he fancied the girl who was chasing him and probably is now with her unfortunately for you... he's a dickhead at least he should of gave you notice not sprang that on you last minute

2|1
    0|0
    • Theyre states apart. I dont think hed date her. Just liked the attention from her.

• Still dosnt change the fact he's eyes couldnt stay on you and deleteing you from everything means he's moving on very quickly

• Too many answers, not sure if you'll see this. Here goes nothing... What'll you're feeling, I've been there. I've been in both sides already actually - not as commited as home sharing, but somewhat serious.

Whatever you're going through right now, it is normal, you need time. Won't tell you to try to not think about him, cause if you do, you'll think even more about the guy. The advice I'll be giving you, worked for me, but we're two different beings so, do as you wish.

Quit trying, and simply give up. Do not try contacting him, seeing him, or even mention his name. Remove yourself from memories (pictures, gifts, whatever... don't hold onto them).
    Start enjoying your single self (do not make any decisions while still in love... keep being single. Trust me on that one)

Now, that hard part... what if he regrets? What if he comes back? Well... I wouldn't even think about letting such person back into my life with a chance of letting it all happen again... but that's me. Can't tell you what's best, only you can.

Always keep in mind that he dumped you as if you were nothing... There might be a good explanation, but highly unlike one you'd like to hear.

Most importantly: life goes on. You're not in a race, you don't have to be with someone, so... take the good part from this and enjoy it: work on yourself

Now, what I'm concerned about: you mentioned depressed. I'm met my fair share of people claiming that, however, I've lived with it, knew close ones with it, and I know exactly what depressed means... I hope you're using that word to describe sad, heartbroken, and/or lost, and nothing worse. Please, do yourself a favour and don't let this one guy take over your happiness. Have fun with life! It's a great journey! (You've hit one bottom, so, it's time to go up again)

If you read this whole thing, I really hope the very best for you. Yes, you're beautiful and all, but I'm just genuinely answering your request the best I can. Hope all the best for you, and stay strong.

Bye :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if you are looking for advice on how to move on, how to get him back, or some comforting words.. In any case, your post sounds genuine and was truly felt by me.

I think you have to take him at his word and just accept that he had concluded that he doesn't see a future with you. Advice: don't get caught up in his reasoning. He may have told you the truth or a version of it or lied to you to let you off easy. The outcome is the same in all scenarios.

Look I think he has put a lot of thought into this.. Breaking up with people is not easy. He didn't ask for space or some time to figure things out. He broke up with you and clearly came to terms with burning a three years long relationship down. Advice: I clearly don't know the details of the situation, but I think (difficult as it may be to digest) he broke up with you at the best time. Things seemed to get serious between you, at least in terms of your/his social image, so he had to reasses the situation and decided that he wanted out.

So, yeah, I doubt anything I wrote is new or helpful.. You should accept it and move on. Best of luck to you. ( :

0|0
    0|0
  • It might be bad to say but I'm glade you found out before investing your entire future. There is still time. The next couple weeks will suck, naturally.
    Also this blows because it seems that you did nothing wrong and thus can't learn from it.

4|1
    0|0
    • From the sound of it she has nothing to learn other than to not beg for anyone's company (It's not healthy). Pretty sure this is just a case of the dude being a whore, it happens to the best of people.

• @lemonz92 There are some good folks here on gag. She does not have to beg for company. I'm sure she still has friends and family to help as well. As for the guy, I believe he saw OP as a resource who's usefulness ran out.

• It’s tough to assume he is lying but it appears he doesn’t love you. It’s difficult to be thrown away all of the sudden. But the most difficult thing right now is to endure the pain. You need time to heal. The good news is you appear pretty; so, you have great opportunities to find a man who will love you.

3|0
    0|0
  • As hard as it is you need to move on. Put him completely behind you, break off all contact over social media etc, and ask your family to do the same.
    For whatever reason he seems to have moved on, you may never get the answers to why, you just have to accept it and start the process of healing.
    How does that go? I'm not sure there's a universal answer, if you find one let me know.

1|0
    0|0
  • You might think this is cold, but get under someone else. Preferably someone someone you know and trust. It will give you some comfort, companionship, and will help put what that asshole did to you in some perspective. Sorry you have to go through this.

0|1
    1|0
    • The sad reality is that the relationship is probably over, no matter what goes on in social media.. How can you ever trust him again? How could you ever deal with your anger or maintain your self respect over being dumped at the last minute? As a female you have to be wondering "what if i'm 7 months with his baby, and he panics and walks out again"? I know nothing can take your pain completely away (except time), but being held tight by another guy can go a long way to ease the pain. Even if he is not the man of your dreams. Good luck to you.

• i feel like he was into this other girl, or he doesn't like being just a one woman kinda guy I don't know though could be anything tbh

1|0
    0|1
    • I don't know she's states apart. He also added other thots.

• ah well sounds like you're better of without him anyway then

• Hey Chelsea sorry you're going through such a bad thing but you have to understand that life goes on I don't know you but you seem like a really nice young lady I'm from the looks of your profile pic you're absolutely beautiful. Just know that's his loss sometimes guys think the grass is greener on the other side until we get there and realize it isn't he's going to want to come back but when he does you have to be strong you have to stand on your convictions and tell him no. Cuz at this point you don't want somebody in your life that's going to leave you at a moment's notice without any warning or anything you can do better than you and I know it doesn't seem that way right now cuz your heartbroken and I know it's hard but you got this if anybody can handle it it's you dry your tears wipe your eyes stand up look at that pretty face in the mirror and tell yourself it's his loss and move on let's get back into the dating game your young live your life and most importantly have fun while you're doing it. I'm going to follow you I want to keep tabs on you and make sure you're okay cuz trust me you got this is his loss

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to predict people as though they are math problems isn’t possible, but I do have some thoughts.

First, you did the right thing as far as no contact but there was no need to delete or block him on social media. A good no contact article is at https://myexbackcoach.com/no-contact-rule/ but deleting or blocking someone on social media often comes off like they are getting to you. You don’t want him thinking that.

If he was with this other woman while you two were together, that opens an entirely new topic. As does if he is with her now.

As you have probably noticed, you can’t trust the reasons people give when they break up with someone. Often they just try to say what they think will lead to the least amount of drama and awkwardness.

Your best bet most likely for your own emotional health and for getting him back is to continue no contact.

If he is with this other woman, you’d just look weak and pathetic trying to get him back. You would empower the woman. So no contact is your only choice there.

Plus, if he’s not reaching out to you, then it’s likely he won’t respond the way you want if you reach out to him.

If he wasn’t with this other woman while the two of you were together, it’s possible that she’s just a rebound and this article will give you insight into that: myexbackcoach.com/.../ Sometimes a rebound can push him back to you if you stay away. There’s a lot to it.

I’m sorry this has happened but reaching out to him will do you no good.

I wish you the best and hope those resources are helpful.

0|0
    0|0
  • After a few months, I realized that losing you wasn't really a loss. Losing you made sense. Losing you was inevitable.

I lost you because I never really had you.

You were never really mine, you were always searching for something away from me - you were always thinking of someone else when you were with me.

I lost you because I would've lost who I was if I held onto you. I lost you to find myself.

See, I learned that it's better to lose some people than to hold on to the hope of them coming back, because a person who doesn't want to lose you, will never let you slip away. But you didn't fight. You didn't try. And in turn, you made my decision for me.

You made it easier for me to think of losing you as another way to find myself - another way to save myself. And for the first time you made me realize that not every person you lose is a loss and that loosing can sometimes be winning.

For the first time, You made me realize there is so much more to be found in losing someone who was never meant to stay.

Losing you was hard, But keeping you was harder.
    Losing you was a lesson but not a loss.
    Losing you was my favorite win.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry for what happen to you, but please read. Don't take the jerk back now or never, mainly because he hurt you in the worst way imaginable by letting you believe there was a future. by the way ask your father not to inter-react with him because you don't ever want him back. Harsh I think NOT. You deserve so much better, so don't think about what was; think about the beauty and treasures that is ahead.

2|0
    1|0
  • According to GAG you are 25. So remember you are still young. Still healthy. Still pretty.

He sounds like an ass.

It's hard to pick yourself back up again. Move on, it's what you need to do. Also for future reference never beg someone to stay with you. If the person does, it changes the relationship dynamic.

You deserve someone who loves you for you. Is content to only be with you. Men like that are out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you've given yourself too easily. I would say start dating but no sex involve so you don't get a deja vu. Whom you love always tend to return when you begin to find a light and this time, reject him multiple times before you take him back if he returns otherwise don't fight for what was never gonna be yours..

1|1
    1|0
  • The worst part is the "not knowing", and what he's thinking etc. I think you'll need to completely remove him from your life and social media. Try and keep yourself focused on other things. I know how hard this is as I'm going through it myself, but you're never going to get the answers you need likely and only going to upset yourself even more. You'll drive yourself crazy. I know, I've done it to myself! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 32

• This is a really horrible story...

But I'm afraid you'll have to move on. I've been there myself, not getting any answers or explanations on what happened. At some point you will just have to accept that there might be no explanation for you. It will take a while, but you will care less and less about him and about understanding what happened.

Distract yourself. Spend more time with friends. Go out. It's important for you now to not isolate yourself. Keep moving.

2|3
    0|0
  • Spend a night with your ladies. Out and about or in. Binge on junk food for a night. Then focus on your health. Yourself. Not him. And dont focus on health to make him jealous. It's for your own good.
    Eat healthy. Give yourself positive and natural energy with healthy foods. And workout if that's something you'd do. If not, at least go on morning walks- they're so fresh and motivating.
    Travel somewhere. Doesn't have to be anywhere fancy. Traveling gives you a vibe of hope in starting a new life. Like you can start things fresh and leave your past behind you. I had a breakup last year and a month after, I left the state for two weeks. I forgot about him the entire summer like he wasn't in my life anymore. I felt amazing.
    Meet people. Not necessarily guys. Just make some friends and talk.
    Get a haircut? Maybe? I dunno it makes some girls feel better 🤷‍♀️
    If you love dogs or cats. Cuddle with one. There's scientific studies on that.
    Other than that, dont contact him or stalk his pages for the love of green tea. He's outta your life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get lots of young girls like you come to me for psychic tarot consultations. Obviously I cannot do you a free psychic tarot reading, something I only do for genuine clients who come to me through my website. But he has told you how he feels, you simply will not accept it and want to keep on about it. That is the truth. And your thinking and how you are dealing with this is not well thought through or logical.

0|0
    2|3
  • Ah, this sounds so shitty. Sorry you're going through this. I can't really give you any advice except that you have to just wait and see what happens. It will take a while to get over him, I'm sure. Nobody just snaps out of something like that. Unless you see him with another girl, I wouldn't go out of my way to post pictures of yourself all dolled up. That's a petty way to get back at someone. Just do you for a while and lay low. You never know what might happen. Good luck!

0|1
    0|0
  • If I were you I would tell my family to unfriend and block him. You should block him on all social media and block his phone number. Take your mind off of him and focus on bettering yourself. Don't go stalk him online. Don't worry about where he is or what he's doing. Don't waste another second being sad over this POS. You're young, beautiful, intelligent, and you will be just fine without him. Trust me!

0|1
    0|0
  • Dear, there is no easy way around it. The excruciating pain is inevitable and it will probably be there for a really long time. Nothing I say to comfort you will even scratch the surface. I hope that you will find the strength in you to slowly move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just stay strong and know that u r pretty and one day u will love another guy and he will love you and he will stay with you and trust me if he was the right person he will stay.. Just believe that the happiness is coming coz after every hard thing u face there is something awesome 💜💜💜 I know it is hard now to skip this shit but u will do it darling and I am here to help at anytime

0|1
    0|0
  • You need to take time to grieve for your relationship. You can't expect to feel great after getting blindsided like that. But just take some deep breaths and relax. You're hot and can have another guy any time you want one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really sorry honey. But you gotta pick yourself up and move on. I thought my boyfriend of 2 years was a keeper. He cheated. I was depressed for a while but thank God I found out. I wouldn't want to marry a shit who cheated on me while we were dating

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on, he's not worth the tears or the heartbreak honey. Don't stalk his shit anymore and make a life for yourself. Not everyone our age is the same, I'm settled down and married with a new baby boy but that doesn't mean you have to be. I repeat: Do not stalk his shit anymore!! Go out with friends! Get a new hobby! Have meaningless (but protected) sex with a complete stranger! Live your life and forget about him because as long as you're trying to figure out why he's not thinking of you, you'll never know the answer. He's not thinking of you because he's moved on! You should too and only then will you be happy. (Moving on doesn't necessarily mean dating again, DON'T if you're not ready! DO find another use of your free time!)

1|2
    0|0
    • Now that's inspirational especially the meaningless sex part jking but fr, good post

• Girl, I was blindsided by a breakup on Saturday evening. We even lived together briefly. He got all his stuff out today, and it still hurts. Take it a day at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • He does not deserve you, he is playing the field and thinks his life will be great as single.
    But when the reality hits him, he will get back to you but sometimes no contact takes longer to work.
    Moe on and after few months you will not even care

0|0
    0|0
  • Chelsea, I know it's hard but you have to just move on. If you know you hadn't done anything wrong and he won't give you an explanation your best revenge is to move on. I am so sorry that happened to you but try to occupy your time with a little leisure, enjoy single life a bit and do some personal development.

Another reason you feel so depressed is because you were the dumpee and not the dumper, it can really put a damper on your self esteem, and that is why you have to move on and shake it off quicker because you trick yourself into believing that you're the problem.

0|2
    0|0
  • Why do you want to love someone who treats you like that?

2|1
    0|0
    • Cause Love works like that.. He never loved her.. But she gained some love for him and may always love him..

• @JDavid25 You can decide to not love anymore. Anyone who was broken up has to learn that eventually.

• Well you actually can't.. Cause Love is not a feelin.. It's an action, it's somethin that last throughout lifetimes, and beyond.. Love is endless.. You can't "Fall out of Love" wit somebody.. You can decide the let yo romantic or strong feelins for somebody go down though.. But you can't decide not to Love anymore.. If that were the case you could decide not to Love yo family..

• I've had the same issue previously, and honestly, once u start realising there's another guy out there all the depressed thoughts will go away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget him girl, right now it hurts but you will pull through. When someone can drop you and relationship like that, let's you know that person was just wasting your time and that wasn't true love. Sense he's deleting you out of his life, delete him out of yours and get on the road to recovery. Cry as much as you want anything to get over him and then slowly make your way to moving on. If he does try making any contact with you ignore it and do not speak to him. I know that will be hard, but I could never trust someone who broke my heart and claimed they don't love me again. There is a man out there who love you to the core and won't suddenly fall out of love with you. Just don't give up on true love, it's out there and you will find it.

0|0
    0|0
  • here's the first tip: Stop looking at his social media. Its a hard first step, but worth it. Block him on everything, and if people try to talk about him to you, ask them not to.

Its okay to still love him, and its okay to be hurt. But dont think you did anything wrong. Sometimes people fall out of love, and thats okay.
    Pick up a new hobby, and hang out with friends more. I find being a lone really hurts at a time like this, so try to surround youself with people that care.
    you'll feel better. It might take awhile, but you will.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry so much you will find another one that does stick with you

0|0
    0|0
  • Im really sorry for you... i think he cheated you with the other girl.. i ahave no ideea.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you follow me? So I can send you an message with my instagram. If you want , I can ask and find out what that guy does.

• Maybe he wasn't ready, it's something that needs adjusting

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes