Why do guys try to provoke a girl when they break up with him and what does this grape thing mean?

oliviak_harrison
So after I called things officially off with my boyfriend a 6-7 hours later he sent me a text asking for my friends number. Well my friend has a boyfriend and he still persisted to ask. He wanted me to ask and then says, "Are any of your friends single?" Some of them are but I was not going to reveal that. Plus, they would never date him. He then says, " Go grape about me. I'm not asking for myself. I got 20 ducs anyway". Ducs is another word for hoes. After that he asks, "are you mad?" and I'm like "No I'm fine". the truth was I was pissed off with his shit. He then trys to ask what I'm doing and stuff. I said, "Why do u wanna know?". His answer was that he was bored but I think he was god damn just trying to get back together with me. So I called it off and stuff. Later, I posted an appreciation post about how nice my friends are and anything and he was the first one to watch it on my story. My boyfriend had to contact him and tell him to stop texting me because he was still being so annoying and persistent!! So I have 2 questions: The main one is why do guys to this and what does the grape thing moon?
3
0