Why would he deleted me from all social media accounts?

I was dating a guy for a month and then when things started to get serious he told me he was scared to commit so I asked if he was saying he wanted to be friend with benefits and then he told me no but after that he wasn’t contacting me, so I got tired of the games and told him I wanted to give him his stuff back. When I gave him his stuff I told him that I didn’t want there to be any hard feelings and he told me that there weren’t any he just thought we needed to take a break and I told him to just be honest and tell me that he didn’t want to talk to me anymore and he told me no that wasn’t it then I told him I still liked him and he told me he still liked me but couldn’t give me what I wanted right now so then we hugged and ended on good terms. Well we workout at the same gym and he won’t even look at me now and today I looked and he’s deleted me from Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat. If we were suppose to end on good terms and be friends why would he do this? I’m so confused about the whole situation. I also text and asked him what I did to make him hate me so much and he never responded.
Why would he deleted me from all social media accounts?
Add Opinion