Should I See Him?

So me and my boyfriend broke up. He did it over text because he said he just "cant see me" or even call me which is stupid. I ended up going to him because I I'm not the kinda girl you're just gonna break up over text and that be fine. We talked a bit and just said he wasn't ready mentally for a relationship (his ex really took a toll on him. She cheated and I knew from the start he wasn't completely over her). I cried a bit and he cried a bit. We ended up touching hands which went to hugging which went to kissing. After we kissed a couple times he said he just doesn't feel anything anymore. He said he still wants me in his life. He kinda just said he wants my support (I'm a super supportive girlfriend and was always there when he needed me). I asked if he just needed time and we could try again or if we are really just done. He said he didn't know. But we had a date planned for Tuesday (its Sunday now) and he said he still wanted to do it but "as friends". I told him I'll give him a week to really figure everything out and we'll go from there. Think I should go Tuesday or just cancel?
Should I See Him?
Add Opinion