Why did you and your ex break up?

I Have a strong feeling that we're all going to roughly have the same sort of answers...but ild like to know what failed other peoples relationships...

I Broke Up with my ex because she lied to me about herself...and I guess I wasn't ready for the truth...either way I would have liked to have been given the decision to progress into a relationship with her or not...and I felt like she tricked me into giving her my heart...:( sad times.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Simply ..

He was in love with alcohol and I'm way better then that.

What Girls Said 4

• The last time I had an ex was over a year ago... but basically, I broke up with my last ex was because he was pushing the issue of moving in together, and that's when I realized that I was not able to reciprocate the feelings that he had. He was a great guy and we separated on good terms, but some things just aren't meant to be. And I didn't feel like it was meant to be.

• i thought he deserved better than me since I cheated when I was drunk< he forgave me for it but I just felt so guilty for hurting him like that. WHen I told him how I felt and told him how much I loved him and wanted better for him. I am still in love with him even tho my new boyfriend is great I regret it all. but when I told him how I felt he told me that he went out later that night cause he was mad and didn't want me to know and got wasted he slept with another girl but told me how all he could think about was me. He said how he pictured my face insted of hers. I wish I could have him back we both did wrong and I just want a fresh start with him

• he broke up with me because I complain about how he does not have time for me, but have more time for his friends and these other girl and its TRUE. by the way I still like him, but if you have time for another girl then I must complain..

• I kinda pushed my ex into breaking up with me, not purposely I didn't even realize what I was doing. I regret it big time.

What Guys Said 3

• she cheated on me. end of story.

• Wow, so long ago. She cheated on me cause she felt left out. She wasn't doing well in school, and started to be a little too needy. When I got mad, she left with her friends to a club. Made out with some random guy, and I was furious. This started a month long scenario of arguments and breakups. Eventually we went our separate ways. 3 years down the drain. But I learned a lot.

• We were together for two years, she kept secret contact with her married ex and when his marriage crumbled she went back to him. He's a handsome, wealthy, wifebeater, and to be honest I really don't care. She was a moron. The one before that didn't work out, was my fault tbh. Water under the bridge.

• Lol I like your honesty mate...i relly do...no homo haha...but in all seriousness...ur kl.