I just broke up with boyfriend, what is he feeling?

I know its long, but it would mean a lot if you would read it, Thankyou.
He was my best friend. We dated for a year and a half. He was my first boyfriend, I loved him with everything I was. and he loved me. every day he reminded me that he loved me. he told me i was the girl of his dreams and that i was perfect. He told me he wanted to marry me, he told me i was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, and i knew he meant it. what we had was so real. we spent our days laughing, fishing along the river, driving under the stars, sneaking out, being silly together. hours felt like seconds with him. it didn't matter what we were doing, we would have the best time. HE made living fun again. When I was with him I felt so complete and so happy. He didn't let a day pass where he didn't tell me he loved me. with his hand in mine, i felt like i could do anything. This is it, i thought. I've found the guy of my dreams. I was sadly mistake, and like so many other classic teenage love stories, it ended. Long story short, he betrayed me. Time and time again. i could not understand why the one person i trusted my life was breaking my trust and my heart. it was devastating to me at the time. He hated seeing me hurt, and he apologized profusely , told me he would change. but his habits of seeking out other girls and putting them before me never stopped. lies and more lies... and all the while he was saying he loved me. WHY? anyways, this went on for about 5 months... him lying, me being hurt, him saying he would change, and i always gave him another chance.. he never changed. so , 6 days ago, despite still loving him, i ended things. i told him that i could not be in a relationship with someone who did not respect me enough to tell me the truth. he bawled his eyes out. i see him at school, he seems happy, and has added lots of girls on snapchat and instagram. Does this mean he's moved on? Or is he hurting like i am? i dont know what to think
4
0