Meeting up with my ex boyfriend in less than a month, good or bad idea??

My ex and I broke up less than 2 months ago. It was mutual and we both have a lot of respect for each other; we loved each other. It didn't work out because he went off to school and the distance wore our relationship thin. I was really falling for him but at the same time it just had to end. He's coming back home for the Christmas in a bout a month or so.

I've really been missing him lately and I'm starting to think I might get weak around him when I see him because I still have all these feelings for him. I think I'll go crazy if I don't get to see him. Do I still meet up with him or not?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I was in this exact same situation 2 months ago. I have two opinions. I was the same way, the days couldn't go by fast enough for me to see him. However, you will get weak when you see him. If you love somebody, you can't help it. So my advice is if you really want to see him, then see him. But expect to be filled with a lot of emotions. If you are questioning it and don't want to re-love him again then I wouldn't see him. Good Luck!

• Thanks a lot for that. I think I might see him but I'll try to be strong lol :gulp: