How do I tell my boyfriend im in love with someone else?

So me and my boyfriend have had a great 2 years but for the past 3 months I've been having feelings for this other guy, its not my boyfriends fault he's been amazing thats why i came here, how am i supposed to tell him i dont love him :( he's madly in love with me! But me and this other guy click and connect so well!! We are into all the same things we both have the same sense of humor he's handsome and smart! I can't break up face to face seeing my boyfriend cry would be heart breaking:( i want to write him a letter explaining all of it but like what do i even put? I feel so bad like an evil person just prepping to break someones heart!! :( the most awful part was that when my mum and dad died he held my hand and helped me get back to normal!! What am i going to do? I feel like a complete b*tch! Why me? What am i going to do?
1 y
I left him a note :( im a coward i know but i dont want to see him upset!! :(
16
6