Should we divorce?

Me and my husband have been married for 4 years. When i met him i needed someone who can take care of me and he was that person. I didn't feel passion to him to be honest, just respect... Slowly after a time i developed love for him, but still wasn't "in love"... He is very different than me, not much things interest him, he only do things if I ask him... Like going out or travelling... I feel there is no energy between us, but I thought I can tolerate this and live with this... My husband traveled for more than month and now i realized how boring and how lifeless my life with him is... Despite all the care, it's just not enough... I don't know what to do, I don't want to hurt him, I dont want to break his heart, coz i know that he loves me, and he was the one telling me that even if we r not together he will always be there for me. I am so lost, I dont want to hurt anyone but I am afraid if i stay with him I will waste my life and I will lose a chance to really feel how it is to love and be in love... Dont know what to do :( Maybe I am just bored or he is not the right person for me?
Should we divorce?
Add Opinion