He dumped me after 3 months?

So I am 35 weeks pregnant from a previous relationship I'm not with that guy and haven't been my entire pregnancy. I started dating a guy who is in recovery just like myself he fell for me fast and I for him he said all the right things we didn't even have sex until 2 months after dating he's gotten me gifts jewelry things like that and we were planning on moving into a house together. Then one day he flips out and says that I'm immature because of something that I posted on Facebook talking about my ex although the things that I was saying about my ex was negative period throughout the whole 3-month duration of us being together he was always pointing the finger at me saying I was doing something wrong he would pick me up throw me back down pick me up and throw me back down he wanted me and then he didn't he wanted me and then he didn't said he wanted to be a part of this baby's life and then just yesterday he told me he was done. Unlike any other time I think he really needs it he won't talk to me he's being really hateful towards me and it hurts. I really don't know why I'm posting on here but I have nobody else to talk to you I don't know what kind of answer I'm looking for either... maybe just a second opinion?
He dumped me after 3 months?
Add Opinion