If your guy friend thinks your boyfriend is cheating, would you believe him?

If your guy friend thinks your boy friend is cheating would you believe him?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• you would have to talk to your guy friend about what he saw or heard and if you trust him then why would he lie? take that info to your boyfriend and have him explain, which is not going to be easy because he might lie and say your friend is just jealous. I think in the end you have to make up your own mind about some people... if your guy friend is really your friend and cares about you then he wouldn't make it up. I've been here before and I chose the wrong side, so talk to them and see what they say and then make up your mind. if your boyfriend wanna to be with you then why would he cheat? trust yourself and what your feeling, if you get a bad vibe, then you do what you gotta do. good luck. hope I helped.

• I can't tell if my guy friend likes me as more that a friend but he's never met my boyfriend and he trying to tell me that he cheating on me with just the stuff I tell him

• hmm. if you trust your boyfriend then don't worry about it. whatever you feel in your heart or gut is usually right. its about how you feel so if your boyfriend gives you no reason to doubt him then just let things be. I'm not sure what your guyfriend saw or heard but maybe he's wrong so if you trust your boyfriend then everything is all good. :)

• thank you

What Guys Said 2

• You always need to take whatever anyone says to you about your relationship with a grain of salt so to speak. Sometimes, a male's intuition is very accurate about our friends who cheat. Its a certain look that seems to speak and say that they are trying to hide something they have done wrong. A guilty look if you want to call it that. As others have stated as well though, it depends on the guy and how much you can trust what he is saying as well as his motives for what he is saying. It could be a good intention as they may be genuinely looking out for you or it could be that feelings have developed in addition to all that and he wants to become more than just a friend for you. Who knows really? Anyways, hope this helps answer your question.

• Depends maybe he's tryign to break you up and move in on you...

• how would I know if he likes me?

What Girls Said 2

• I would ask him for reasons why he thinks he is cheating. . . Otherwise he might be trying to make you break up with him for no reason. You never know if he really cares for you as a friend or just wants to get with you. if you suspect your boyfriend is cheating then talk to him, be straight forward I know its hard. Good luck (:

• I would believe my guy friend if we had been friends for age and ask him who the girl is and find and more information and he could be lying if he like you himself .

• I can't tell if my guy friend likes me but I think I can trust my boy friend