Why does my ex do things on social media to try and hurt me?

He is just extremely petty and spiteful towards me. He does things online that hurt me, or are meant to upset me. He cheated on me, and now that I’ve made it clear i don’t want him back (because after some time away, I’ve realized i can’t be with him. I have too much self-respect now. I’ve decided to unadd my ex, but it still bothered me. I cared for him a lot (and still do). It was his choice to cheat and ruin the relationship. This is what he wanted all along, for us to end it (clear to me by his cheating). it has been 4 months now. I haven’t talked to him in about 2 months. I don’t plan to. But, he recently just “super-liked” a friend of mine on tinder. My friends don’t want anything to do with him, which is clear by them blocking him and telling me about what he did. It just is annoying. And yes, it does hurt a bit.
12
3