My boyfriend brokeup with me because a boy was flirting with me and I was replying happily to them. What should I do? And did he did right?

Aksh_Abrol
Our relationship started on 31 Dec 2016 he is shy, loving, caring and selfless. I left him because I was confused that I love him or my ex boyfriend. I hunted him so much at that time when he just wanted me to have a chat and he wanted to know does something is wrong. But I hurted him so much and made him fall to depression. He even begged me to have a chat. After 2 months I realised that I did wrong and I did the patchup with him. And he agreed easly cause he loves me so much. Then our relationship was really good and I was happy but when my ex boyfriend started talking to me he started fighting with me. When someone flirt with me and I will reply them. He will fight over it. At last he said that he had enough and he broke off. He is really loyal and he just talk with me. He don't even talk with anyother girl and I was his first love and first crush. I miss him now but I don't know what should I do.
He is a asshole
He is innocent
GirlGuy
1
1