After learning that finally my boyfriend was a complete asshole, I can't move on, I suffer a lot and he don't even answer to my messages, why?

I learned a lot of things about my ex-bf on this site. Like he was cheating on me and goes on Tinder because he has a big lack of self-confidence. I feel destroy because i had real feelings for him but he's only purpose was to make me break-up with my current boyfriend to boost his ego. Everytime i get a new boyfriend, he's always there and i always apologize and forgot all the things he did to me.

I'm so sad now and i don't understand why he don't even have the respect to answer to my message and give me explanations.

He never talks to me, keep a lot of secrets. Why? Why is he doing this to me? I lose my self-confidence, i feel unattractive, i am ashamed to go and show me outside, i felt cheated on all things he makes me believe. I really want to die.
5
0