I am thinking of breaking up with my boyfriend, but he won't really let me? What should I do?

I just dont like his parents esp his mom, because she said she didn't like me and she never says hi or even looks in my direction when I come over.
He also is really stingy and while I dont mind buying himself things, he doesn't offer to pay majority of the time ( he keeps asking for expensive gifts even though he work and makes more than me).
He also is controlling and verbally abusive when i play games.

I have tried to break up with him but he keeps guilt tripping me by saying how i dont think how he feels when he says that. I have been thinking it for a while and I feel trapped.
I loved him a lot and Im at the point in life, where everything is going wrong but he doesn't let me leave

how do i end it once and forall.
3
0