Breakup text meaning?

Hey guys an ex split up with me via text after dating for a while, she was always saying stuff like "I love you so much" "You are the one", "I have a good feeling about us"

She said "I do love you very much and we have an amazing time together, the last thing I want to do is hurt you as you’re a wonderful person and you really don’t deserve this, but I just can’t cope with how fast this relationship is going. I really wasn’t looking for any kind of relationship at all when we first started talking, but I kind of got swept along with it all because we got on so well together and you said that you’d wait for me if I didn’t want to rush into anything and I guess that made me feel a bit under pressure, even though I know you didn’t mean it like that. I didn’t want to hurt you, but by doing so I’ve ended up hurting you even more, I should have just insisted that we stayed friends."

"I just really wanted to be single for quite a long time and concentrate on myself as I’ve got a lot going on at the moment. I haven’t stopped crying all day yesterday and this morning and I know that I’ve handled everything completely wrong, I shouldn’t have let things get this far, but sadly it’s for the best "

It's hard because I have never met someone I got on with so well we just clicked.

She has blanked me completely since, it's been about a month now, I have sent a couple messages to no reply. Hasn't deleted me on Facebook.

What do you think all that meant?
Breakup text meaning?
2
1