Cheating girlfriend?

my girlfriend is always telling me she loves me but then I get told by everyone she is seeing other lads, me and my girlfriend see each other once a week if that and we only live 8 miles away from each other, she is always coming up with excuses not to see me and I think what people say is true, I caught her out yesterday when I went to her work to suprise her and she wasn't there but she had told me all day that she was, I asked her how work was and she said yeah it was okay ect, then when I said why you liein she came up with the excuse that she couldn't afford petrol to come and see me because we had plans that day, she said she didn't think I would come and see her and she knows full well I would have, the excuse doesn't wash with me, what should I do?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump her, she's a liar. You can't have a decent relationship without trust.

What Girls Said 2

• wow sounds like she is such a b*tch. jus dump her you shouldn't b even asking this question here. she is the one who suppose to put up the question like "i cheated on my boyfriend so call me a slut"

• dump her

What Guys Said 7

• Bail now!

• Dump her otherwise she will dump you after she's got what she wants, you can't date a liar and you can't trust her, it won't work, I'm sorry.

• From my experience when a girl really likes you she wants to spend as much time as possible with you, even if she's busy and tired etc. Sounds to me like your girl is creeping around. You would never be able to trust her. Look on the bright side man...you haven't bought her a ring...have you

• Sorry to say, but she's cheating on you. Let her go, and move on.

• cheater. leave her man, nobody is worth getting cheated on for, I mean, you shouldn't put up with anyone cheating on you. you should find a girl you get to see more often.

• Dump her obviously. Unless you don't mind having a cheating girlfriend.

• I agree! Beat feet Bro!