I still love my cheating ex?

It has been 4 months since we ended, and since i found out he was cheating. I still have feelings for him, but, I know I can never be with him because he cheated on me, and lied to me, and hurt me so much. I know deep down I could never be happy with him as he wasn’t that good of a boyfriend (i always felt i was fighting for his attention. i always felt insecure and needy with him, he never really made me feel special). he is too immature, which is sad because he’s 25 now. but, i also tend to get jealous when I notice he follows girls from my town that I know :/ i know he’s on tinder because he “super-liked” my friend. And that made me a little jealous, but, I try and figure he is still immature and not dating women for the right reasons (i. e., he is following girls from my town a year or two younger than me). I am 4 years younger than him. I want to stop feeling jealous and having feelings for my ex who hurt me. He checked in on me the other day, and asked me for relationship advice so he can be better and never hurt someone again. I felt that was uncalled for. He also asked if I was dating someone - i told him I was so he’d leave me alone.
I still love my cheating ex?
Add Opinion