Girls, Girl I never spoke to got annoyed/jealous with me even though she has a boyfriend?

I and a girl in the university library kept looking at each other. For example, if I'm looking for a book, shell keep looking, and at times she tries to look and smile but looks away quickly. almost like she's nervous. I started to notice her wearing more makeup whenever she expects to see me. One time she was standing in front of me waiting to print and I was studying on my laptop, I notice she was wearing more makeup and looked really pretty. However, she looked nervous, kept fidgeting, didn't know how to stand. Then she turned around to look at me, got nervous, tried to smile then looked away and kept looking back and forth nervously. 5 minutes later she walked off and I went to talk to a girl in the library who was studying, then she walked around the corner on her way out and looked directly at me and her. When I returned to my computer I saw her outside, she looked embarrassed, kind of upset and was talking to herself staring at her phone. the week after she completely blanked me. why is this I had never spoken to this girl.. Also she has a boyfriend anyway
1