Pregnant and cheated?

Well me and my ex were together for about 8-9 weeks and broke up on Monday the 15th of november. She got a new boyfriend the next day and I just found out she's 3 weeks pregnant. Now I never had sex with her I only ever kissed her aka peck. Would that mean that she must of cheated on me to become pregnant?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a friend who used to use condoms with this girl. She told him one day that she was allergic to the anti-spermicide in the condoms so he should get the other kind. He would tie them off and throw them out. Well she cut one open and blam got pregnant. She filed a paternity case against him and to his surprise it was his kid. She later admitted to what she did but by then it's too late.

If you guys never did anything then you are in the clear. If you guys did some sexual stuff but not vaginal sex, it's still possible this kid could be yours.

Another story. This woman wanted this hot guy and got her friend to loan her apartment to them. This was a one night stand and they had anal sex only but he had a happy ending. About a year later he was confronted by the state over a paternity test for a child. This woman got herself pregnant after the guy left.

I can't recall exactly how the story went but the mom committed suicide and the guy was appalled at the situation. He sued the woman who lent her apartment over to them as an accomplice. Not sure what the end result was for the guy since the mom tricked him and had a child.

Clearly there may be grounds for a law to protect guys from this type of situation.

What Girls Said 3

• Well jee. You never put your penis in her vagina. Can we go back to sex ed here? And basic elementary math and the process of elimination? You were together for 8-9 weeks (lol) -cough- anyway. She is 3 weeks pregnant. It requires sperm to vagina contact for an egg to be fertilized. Also, at 3 week an ultrasound cannot pick up on the pregnancy to determine the age of the pregnancy. Where's she getting that number? Unless they're determining by the amount of hCG. (pss, that's the pregnancy hormone). Lets go with 8 weeks of you dating. 8-3=5. WELL MY GOODNESS. That means she cheated on you to become pregnant unless she somehow extracted your semen without your knowing into a turkey baster and performed and at home insemination. (That means she squirted your baby juice into her oven.)

• Lol at the turkey baster...I wonder if someone has ever done that :s ?...

• As crazy as it sounds, I've heard of some women doing it. Women who's partners have trouble reaching the big O in the presence of them. I've heard of them having them come in a cup, and then shooting sperm in themselves with like a children's medicine syringe! Haha

• Obviously. You never had sex with her. She went ahead and stuck some other guys penis in her vagina and he blew his load in her.

Anyways, don't dwell over this broad.

It should be SUPER easy to move on from her.

She isn't worth it if she could't even commit to you for that short of time.

• Only a peck...wow

Okay, obviously she was cheating on you. You where her ''decent'' boyfriend who she could show to her parents and friends and on the side she had someone else -- who wasn't so presentable.

What Guys Said 3

• unless the stork really does bring the babies after all

• So yes that would mean that she was sexually active with another guy while she was dating you. If you didn't have sex with her then you have nothing to worry about...

• 3weeks ?

How would she know when she only missed one period.

Im sorry if this seems harsh but its over though, or more likely only ever started in your mind and this was her excuse.