What do I do? How can I?

Ok here it goes... I want to know where I go from this point in my life after a long rocky relationship. We have a child together and we agreed on coparenting. And that part is going ok. But my deal is I'm so madly in love with her I can't stand it! Border line stalk.. the deal is she tells me one week she wants me to change and us to work by the weekend she hates me n starts a fight to go out partying all weekend. with other guys and by Tuesday she is asking me for money. "I pay for everything for my son her gas to get him to school, day care after, her phone, his cloths etc" and being nice then the next week she hates me again. I have professed my love to her so many times and it's like it doesn't faise her. What do I do? How do I fall out of love with the mother of my child. The person who knows me, knows my fears what makes me happy or sad. How? She is all I think about. I still smell her I still hear her voice, and I might be going crazy but I miss her bitching at me about taking the trash out or mowing the yard. I know she cheated on me because i didn't give her the love she deserved when i had her in my arms and ultimately why she left me. And it kills me that it took me loosing her to see that I'm madly In love with her. But I am starting to see there is no chance for me anymore with her. But I can't stop my self from think about her. How do i stop? How do I lose those memories we had made together before our son and with our son?
What do I do? How can I?
Add Opinion