Someone says crap, does crap, or something to offend you and then starts a fight, what would you do?

My boyfriend just got in a fight and he says he feels bad about it but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have walked away if he had a second chance. What would you have done?

• Walked Away
  • Fought
  • None of the above
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Fighting is retarded.

What Guys Said 2

• Starting fights isn't something I do, so I'd probably just offend them right back and be on my way. However, if they started a fight before I could do that I'd be more than happy to finish it for them.

• Walk away sometimes its not worth it if someone gets hurt seriously police, trial, jailcell etc...

What Girls Said 2

• If they've been hating for awhile, I'd ignore them. They clearly have no life if they hold a grudge for a long time.

If they both say and do something, I'll stick up for myself and fight.

Your boyfriend is probably not going to fight in front of you, it could explain why he walked away.

• That's the opposite of what he did.

• I see what your trying to say now. and no he's not going to walk away, I'm shocked that he feels bad.

If he's sees this person a second time he's gonna fight. Men are built to stand their ground.

• To be honest, if my boyfriend or any other guy for that matter ever started a fight with me, the first thing I would try to do is either kick or knee him in the balls as hard as I possibly could! lol I wouldn't feel any guilt or concern for him either while he's like rolling around on the floor screaming in agony!... I'd probably just laugh and walk away feeling rather pleased with myself! lol Out of interest, have you ever kicked or kneed a guy in the balls before?... And if so, did you do it as hard as you could? lol