Is this cheating to be doing it?

Me and some mates are just wondering but is kissing someone else when your in a relationship count as cheating?

96

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that obviously it's cheating

What Girls Said 8

• I agree with the guys. You can cheat on an "emotional" level. I don't know if you have ever heard of an emotional affair. but it's possible. You are not being devoted or loyal at all. Just as he said, how would you like it if your girl kissed another guy?

• I broke off a 5 year relationship because she kissed another man. Kissing leads to other things later. Maybe not with that person but with someone else. The path to further cheating starts with a kiss...

• absolutely without a doubt. How would you feel if she kissed other guys?

• It depends who it is, where it is, what kind of kiss it is. If you are just hanging out and you just end up kissing it is basically cheating. I wouldn't want my boyfriend kissing another girl. If it was just a goodbye kiss or whatever is okay.

• You guys are idiots

• HELL YES!

• Yes.

• A kiss is def. cheating

What Guys Said 6

• How about if it is a girl kissing another girl ? I have a guy friend and he thinks this is cheating but I personally wouldn't care as long as it was just for fun.

• In my opinion, cheating is a subjective term. If you kiss someone, I'm sure you would have feelings for her. That's why you kissed her.

Having feelings for someone and acting on those feelings (kissing) is definitely counted as cheating.

However just being attracted to other girls when you are in a steady relationship and not doing anything about it is normal.

Be good!

• well I'm talking to a girl who has a boy friend and she punched me in the arm cause we were mucking round and I poured water on her. I said ouch that hurt and she said oh want me to kiss it better ( being serious ) and I just said no cause I didn't know if it would be cheating and I don't want her to cheat on her boy friend.

• Well, you did the right thing..

• if I werent mistaken I think she digs u...

check this and look for obvious "things" so to speak

• It's only cheating if your partner doesn't approve of it. If your girlfriend says it's okay to have sex with 10 different girls, it's not cheating. If she says it's okay to kiss someone else, it's not cheating.

• hell yeah!...how would you feel if your girl made out with other dudes?

• I guess it depends on where you kiss.

• One thing leads to another:

For the sake of argument we assume that it is not cheating then what will happen

- Hugging will also not be cheating (and definitely you"ll have some day opportunity)

- Hanging around with each other will also not be ceating (same comment as above)

- Night stays will be common.

- One night you"ll be drunk and then ... (fill in the blank: all MCQs carry equal marks)

So our assumption was wrong. One thing leads to another. You should stop doing this.