Do all men cheat? What to do to stop it from happening?

I have often heard that, is is true that all men cheat?

11

What Guys Said 1

• That's just something bitter woman say who have had bad luck with men. Woman cheat too.

You can't stop someone from cheating because honestly, you can do all the right things and still get cheated on. However, if you can make your man feel wanted (not needed) then that decreases any motive he has to look elsewhere.

• You said it. Really, we are all sinners who would be unfaithful in the right circumstances (I believe)

What Girls Said 1

• Not all men cheat. And don't worry, I really struggle to believe that too, because I have had nothing but bad experiences.

But anyway, I think they're are a few reasons why guys cheat.

1. They are simply scum, and want to be with as many women as possible, while having the guaranteed sex that comes with having a girlfriend.

2. They are not getting everything they need from the relationship, whether it be physical, or emotional, if there is a woman other than you that will listen to your guys problems and help him more than you do, I guarantee it will lead to cheating.

3. He has trouble controlling his urges when drunk. (More often used as an excuse, but it could be true)

4. He has already given up on the relationship, because of constant fighting, etc, and no longer feels the need to be faithful, because in his mind he has already moved on.

Thats all I can think of at the moment, but not all guys will cheat, there are definitely some good ones out there, you just gotta find them and make sure you treat them damn good when you do. Good luck.