The Tables Have Turned?

About 2 years ago now, I had an ugly break up with an ex who was foul (cheating, lying, publicly humiliating me, etc.). He tried to hash things out last December to "face his mistakes." (Like nigga bitch, shutcho hoe ass up) and honestly I didn't want anything to do w/ him but, didn't feel like being a bitch atm ( we talked on a phone for like an hour once around that time, I led him on to believe we were cool or w. e) and eventually began to just ignored him. He kept trying to send me goodmorning text and I rejected him, telling him not to text me goodmorning after the second time in a row. But what pissed him off was that when his father had died (This January), I was very insensitive about it. He literally called me crying and I gave not one fuck. I didn't give him comfort or even a condolence. Zip energy. I found soooo many subliminal tweets on his page 4 months after the call (I never got on my twitter but, when I went on he was following me, I blocked him 💀). P. S. my last words to his father were, " Your son is a hoe." And that was all I thought of when I heard that he died 💀💀💀. I don't believe I am in the wrong or right. I feel indifferent. But what do you guys think?
Yes, you're down bad.
Vote A
Nah, he's a real bastard.
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
The Tables Have Turned?
Add Opinion