I just had my first breakup and I don't know what to do from now on?

I just don't know what to do from now on. My boyfriend broke up with me over the text a couple of days after school ended (we're on our summer break atm). I'm feeling really heartbroken and lost, and I don't know what to do with these emotions or how to get rid of them. I really want to move on but I'm finding a really hard time doing so.

He also wants to meet up in a couple of days in public to talk about the breakup, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. Tbh I didn't even see this breakup coming, which is why this hit a lot harder than I would've imagined it to.

I want to talk to my friends about this but a bunch of them aren't the supportive type or aren't taking this seriously enough while others aren't informed of the situation enough to comfort me.

tl;dr I don't know where to go from here on out, I don't know how to react, I don't know what to do or what to say or who to turn to for help, I feel so alone all of a sudden, please help.
2
0