Should I brake up with my partner?

We've been together for 5 years, I've always had a job but my partner he thinks it's okay for me to go to work, come home clean up, cook dinner, give our little one a bath, put her to bed (my mum looks after our little one by the way my mum is only 42 so don't worry if you're thinking I drop my kid off to an elderly lady)...
What does he do all day you may ask?

He plays computer games, smokes weed (not around me or our daughter) I've asked him why does he expect me to pay for everything food, clothes and other things and he just streaming will makw us money...
while he makes no money at all he thinks streaming is going to get him money...
He also said he needs me and our little girl to not be at home on a Friday and a Saturday...

He wasn't always like this. He was lively, had a job, paying his own way and for some reason now he thinks he can live off me

Also if we do brake up it means him moving back to Lithuania because his family is there and he'll have a roof over his head which also means our child will be going without a father figure in her life.

I really need some advice...
Should I brake up with my partner?
2
3