Girls, Should I give up and move on?

We were married for 15 years and met 25 years ago. a lot of history has been made. We have 2 kids together just reaching their teens. I thought things were good between us although we always had ups and downs. I would never betray her or be unfaithful to her and I really believed we had a future together. 4 months ago she toldme she wanted a divorce! Said she had enough of me and hated me. I tried to talk some sense into her and even begged her to stay and try to resolve things. She wouldn't budge and became worse and worse, not greeting me, being rude to me, neglecting me and the kids. I eventually snapped and we had a huge fight. I told her to leave and that I would not take her back even if she begged! She left. She took her clothes and left everything behind. She then got a protection order stating that I was verbally abusive! I am not allowed to make contact with her. She then filed for divorce and wants me to pay her 1/4 of my income but wants no responsibility for her kids, pets or our debts. I have tried talking to her friends but they dont respond. She has not tried to contact me. Her children don't want to talk to her and are angry towards her as they witnessed her behavior. They say she chose her new friends over them. She met some new people when we moved to a new town and is apparently staying with one of them. The situation is insane and very sore. I have no answers and am battling on my own. I have no friends as I was working most of the time and I cannot sleep. I cannot stop thinking about her and I really want to be happy again. Should I just try to forget about her? Am I wasting my time thinking she will return? Has she met another man and this is how she is avoiding the shame? Is there a better future ahead? Will I find love again.. or did I even have it in the first place?
Girls, Should I give up and move on?
Add Opinion