Am I just to kind or do I need to step up?

So my boyfriend is going to go out on a 3 day camp for summer right, long story short he has this bestfriend and they’ve been friends since little kids which I really don’t care about ANYWAYSSSSS let’s get to the actually situation, so my boyfriends friend spoke about this next to these 2/3 other girls they are all friends but my boyfriend went distant with the girls ever since we’ve been together (no I never told him not to go with girls or anything so don’t blame me) and these girls started begging my boyfriend to take them too and my boyfriend being the quiet person ended up looking at his friend and his friend didn’t een know what to say, his friend knows we’re dating but the fact he said yeah it’s ok pissed me off, am I overreacting that there’s girls going too? I can’t go because I’m not in the same state with him at the moment so please tell me what I can really do? I mean he actually asked for permission and I couldn’t say no because I trust my boyfriend so much I know how he exactly is so I know he wouldn’t do anything stupid but please is this right of me being triggered this much? I’m really mad tbh but I don’t want to tell him either because he wants his fun too!!
Am I just to kind or do I need to step up?
Add Opinion