Girl I was really close to just blocked me off everything and cut me off.. dont know what to do crying up please somebody help?

So it all started after a minor argument we stopped talking for a while then came back and apologised and she recently telling me how she had so many problems with family problems and life and that il "never understand" she then goes onto saying she needs space and blocks me off everything and then i call her and she says "leave me alone im not the one for you " and just telling me to move on etc..
we had such a close relationship i thought she was my soulemate on earth and she suddenly does this.. im legit crying and tearing up i dont know what to do?
0
1