Scared of future boyfriend finding poems (I won't throw away) about my first love?

Anonymous
My first love dumped me months ago. I’m moving on. In the first stages of the breakup, I wrote a few poems about him - how I loved him a lot, how I felt devastated because of the breakup, etc. Right now, I am SINGLE and not looking for a boyfriend. Even though I’m not dating, that doesn’t mean I’ll never start dating again. I’m worried if my future boyfriend found these poems and got hurt, jealous, or insecure over them. if I’m in a relationship with someone I would be sure to be invested in them and interested in them, I wouldn’t waste time with someone I didn’t care about, but that doesn’t erase the fact that I have a past, I mean, I’m twenty. And I DO NOT want to throw away these poems! They are beautiful, soul touching, and helped me during my rough times. I do not talk to my first love anymore, he’s long gone, I don’t even see him! Any help?
2
0