She blamed me? How is it my fault?

This is a girl that I liked a few months ago.

As some people wanted to know for curiosity what happend

she said that "yes she did like me" and "yes I did like her"

she said "im blaming him, its not my fault he did move the relationship further!"

The reason why I didn't move it further, because I was 19 and she was 16. I didn't want to get involved because she was too young!

so as she said;"im blaming him, its not my fault he did move the relationship further!"

what should I tell her in reply? for a good comeback lol?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• If anything is your fault, it's having your like be known. That kind of thing starts a ball rolling. What's the age of consent there?

• In my opinion she is being very immature. I have had a girlfriend for 2 years now. She is 17 and I'm 19. I think one of the biggest mistakes of my life was having sex and "moving the relationship further." When we first had sex my girlfriend was 16 and I was 18 and the reason it is illegal is because of the maturity difference and how they handle it. Sex is special and should be something meaningful and I found my girlfriend, being 16, didn't quite understand how big of a jump and how much of a life changer sex is. Sex should be special and cherished with someone you love and this girl obviously doesn't understand that. She is merely putting you at fault because she cannot keep a stable relationship and doesn't know why.

I hope this helps if only a little.

Thanks,

WhatsThis