I got "pocket dialed" after 7 days of no contact post break. Never happened in the 6m we were 2gether. At first it was clear then muffled. Accident?

Anonymous
We ended on a sad note, but there wasn't any yelling or harsh words. He decided to end it. Boils down to him just not being sure enough to keep going. I told him if he changed his mind right away to not say anything, cause that's just the hurt talking, and to really think before trying again. I want him to be sure. I'm way sure. I want to give him the space he needs. We told each other after the pain subsided we'd keep in touch. And I told him he was my best friend. It was sad and it sucked. But I want him back so bad that it hurts! I know he misses me. We we're wrapped up in each other's lives pretty well. He's the best person I know. Never have I even heard of him pocket dialing anybody. He has a smaller iPhone. And during his lunch time at work I got a call it was clear and then I hear muffling around and then I hear him being all loud but now muffled like I'm in his pants pocket or shirt pocket. I let it go on for a little over a min. Cause honestly I really missed his voice. Do you guys think it was an accident or do you think he's trying to get me to contact. And what do I do? Do I wait and give him some more time? After another week or so, I'm delivering a letter letting him know I still want to be with him and we can teach and learn from each other, I'm leaving it at his door with roses, homemade cookies and a bear. He got me my first roses, so I want to get him his first roses. Should I just wait it out another week or so? Or contact him about the pocket dial?
Pocket dial? Wait a week or two for the delivery of goods.
On purpose, text him about the dial and jokingly say " if I was your phone I'd miss me too... I have a nice voice"
GirlGuy
0
1