If you were reading this text, what do you get out of this text?

My ex of 5 months broke up with me a few weeks ago and when I asked to meet him to apologize for the way the break up went he said he didn’t think I did anything that would warrant an apology and instead wanted to meet to be friends.

“Brice,

I think I was clear that we will not be friends. To ask to meet you was to apologize. My mother taught me that, under all circumstances, you treat people with grace and dignity. I was in love with you and you deserved to be treated as such.

I am glad I was, at least, able to convey what I was feeling to you through text. Thank you for your response.

Trust me, you do not need another ex-girlfriend as a friend, you have one already and many female friends.

Just know we both have supportive individuals in our lives. You have your wonderful family and your mother who will keep you busy & look out for your best interests and happiness. I, on the other hand, have my great family, friends, and
Post Doc mentor who unselfishly provides endless guidance & support and now resides close to me in Holloway Square. Don’t even get me started on his dog, Broady!

My point is you made a decision. Now, let me respect it, heal and move on without you. Please, if you have no intention of being in a relationship with me, let me fall out of love with you. “
2
1