Should I call it quits with my girlfriend or give her the benefit of the doubt?

Anonymous
So me and my girlfriend had just recently got together and have been together for almost a year and one night we got into an argument about I don't even know what and she left and went to a friend's house and before she left she said she wanted to break up and not even 6 hours after we broke up she hooked up with a guy four times and then came back the next day and said that she only wanted to be with me an did it because she was heartbroken and I didn't give her enough love and affection so I took her back and did everything I possible could for her and gave her all my free time and then a week later we had another argument about how I couldn't get over what she did so she left again and went and hooked up with that guy again and came back the next day and completely cut him off and said it would never happen again should I tell her to kick sticks or give her the chance to prove herself that's she can be faithful says we have been together that long
3
0