Should I break up with him?

My boyfriend of three months doesn't treat me like his girlfriend. He hasn't kissed me yet, even tho I am his first girlfriend. But he never holds my hand or anything.

Last night he left me at a club, he didn't even text to explain why after I'd called him three times. Then I heard him say to one of his friends that he wanted to go to a certain club because there was lots of "pussy" in there.

I like him a lot, we've met each others families, we see each other every day but I don't get treat like his girlfriend. Should I end this?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• talk to him about it, and if he doens't change, dump him.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. I'm going to be honest, he isn't treating you right. It seems like he enjoys having 'you around, enjoys the thought of having you there and having sex with you but he doesn't want the responsibility of committment and being truly intimate with you. He's keeping his options open.

• Honestly,i don't think he cares for having a relationship, but he likes having you around and possibly other girls too.I know you like him,but that's not enough,it's a two-way street.So yes,i think you should break up with him.

• that p**** comment is enough to break up with him, he's still hunting! If you like someone and its the beginning of the relationship you shouldn't even want to look at other girls!

• he isn't treating you the way you deserve to be treated. he is acting prude with you because maybe he found the girl he actually wants to have a relationship with but he obviously isn't out of his flirting and bachelor ways. I think you should dump him and if he is right for you he will come back and prove it I think he has messed up and wasted your three months so far. no one deserves being left at a club, but do talk to him aboout all of this before you end things since its kind of serious since you have met families. good luck