Guys, I hided the truth does it mean I lied to him?

he guys i met a guy thought work and i enjoyed his company.. and we started dating.. i met a a friend of mine and his but i didn't know he was his friend (even though i know him years ago but never had a convo just hi bye)_ i saw him once when he stated saying that i am a perfect girl and he kissed my hand a got me a rose but i turned him don immediately because i don't like him and i don't want to do anything wrong... i went and told my boyfriend that i met his friend (that is mine as well) he got a bit angry cuz he got my number and stopped talking to me for a week so i did not tell him that kissed my hand and got me a flower because i saw how his reaction was... so a 2 weeks ago he was sitting with him and he knew the truth from him (the other guy does not know that we are dating) so he called me my boyfriend and yelled at me that i lied to him and he hanged on me and never talked again... but he i talked to him twice he never replied but he still opens my insta stories... i feel bad about hiding the truth on him.. what should i do to get him back to talk to me?

please advice
Guys, I hided the truth does it mean I lied to him?
Add Opinion