I don't know if this is cheating?

My girlfriend of 6 weeks visited her ex last week. They haven't been together for almost a year. She tells me that they started making out and it got more serious. From what I've been told, he forced himself on her despite her trying to stop him.

It all came out in tears and how sorry she is and that she could never lie to me. I now have this voice in my head asking me how honest she is and if she truly does love me.

I want to be there for her, however, she has ignored my pleas to stop all communication with him. I don't know if I should walk away because of what she started with him or that I should stay by her side because of what he did to her.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• i personally think it is, because well...ignoring if he forced himself or not why does she find it so important to see him and visit him alone in his house or whatever? if she's good friends with him she should take you with her or bring another friend along, you don't just go visit your ex alone in his house like that...

she should have some decency and respect you more

What Girls Said 2

• WALK AWAY, she cheated. and what makes this situation worse is that she does not want to stop talking to him for you.

• Walk away. Why did she visit her ex to start with?

She started it... you shouldn't start something if your not willing to follow through with it.. How do you know she isn't lying to you? Maybe she is just saying he forced her because she doesn't want to lose you.

You don't deserve to be treated like that.

What Guys Said 1

• She cheated. Walk away.