Choices, I'm so lost, should I break up? Make up? Do nothing? Be single? Please, I need help

I'm in eighth grade and some of you are probably thinking I'm just some love lost kid, but please, hear me out. I liked this one girl since 6th grade let's call her H. Me and H went out in October this year for four days and then she broke up with me saying it was awkward. I was heart broken. A week after the breakup she texted me that she still likes me but isn't ready for a boyfriend. I've recently started suspecting that she also likes someone else. So a few days ago I started going out with one of her friends, let's call her D. I was happy. Today, H texted me about me and D she sounded sort of angry saying, "I was talking about your new girlfriend! Bye!" It was them that I realized I was happier with H than D. Another of all our friends, let's call her C, texted me saying that maybe H just wasn't ready for a boyfriend and that maybe I should have asked her for a second chance, but I thought that if H didn't want me and D did why not go out with D? But, now I don't know and I'm really confused. I still love H more than anything, but I don't know if she likes me, and I still like D. Should I break up with D and go for another chance with H? Or will that seem like I'm bad? And if I should break up with D how should I do it? And should I ask for H to take me back? Please, someone tell me what to do, I'm so lost... please.
+1 y
H just wants to be friends, close friends and I'm okay with that but she said that she wouldn't go out with me if something happened between me and D because it'd be wrong. I want to know how to break up with D but still remain friends with them.
+1 y
Without seeming like a bad guy, while getting closer to H. I don't really know much anymore and I'm really confused so I'd like to staighten everything out, because I only like D as a friend now.
2
0