Why all girls love the money?

106

Most Helpful Girls

• Money is a necessity of life. Men and women all want money. That's the whole point of education and work... so people can earn a living. If money wasn't important , people wouldn't bother to work.

• Well, I do love money, but I also love working hard for my own money. I don't entrust someone else to give me money. I work hard for it.

• So can u live with someone that he have much money

• No. The point is that I don't care whether the guy has money or not as long as he isn't dependent on me for money. He can do whatever he wants.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women want validation and support and part of that comes with money. You can be the kindest, sweetest man on the planet but have no money and most women won't want to know you. My ex always used to ask how much money did I make this week. She didn't care that I was working hard, it was all about how much money was in the bank.

What Girls Said 8

• Everyone needs money to survive... It's like the most important thing in our society.

• I don't and I hate the fact that EVERYONE needs it to survive.

• How would you get all your stuff if you wouldn't have money huh
    You need it for survival honey

• Not all girls do. Why do most guy assume this?

• Euuuum i don't think so

• Woman likes the wise and loves the handsome and marry the rich that's my idea

• Women love the wise, admire the handsome and grow together to acquire the riches. Love doesn’t equal money. I would rather be poor with the love of my life than be rich with a man that doesn’t trust my intentions.

• why do all guys like sex

• Because jobs dont give chocolate as paychecks

• Why do you make a generalisation like that?

• I don't love money. It's just something I need in order to buy something.

What Guys Said 5

• It's not money exactly but the security it brings. It's a maternal thing.

• Female nature

• So what's the male nature?

• It's female nature to gather resources (money) to ensure her and her offsprings survival. Been that way since the dawn of humanity.

• It’s a sign of stability

• I don’t think that’s true.

• Women are more materialistic than men