Can a girl who loved me a lot, move on from me just because I get clingy?

We werr serious about each other... but she is leaving me due to my untimely calls and msgs and sometimes being like a child... she is giving me a reason that she is leaving as I call or message in untimely way (when she is sleeping or working)... and for once I thought she was awake and free and still not replying so I called and msged her for like 20 times straight in a row... she thinks I am not understanding... but I understood her in many ither ways... we loved each other... and created memories which can never die...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think maybe she wants a little space, but you could tell her and work things out! One thing that might help is just text her asking if she is okay to talk over the phone and just wait for her to reply but if she is still adamant then you deserve to move on to someone who'd want to love hearing from you!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She is hell bent on not establishing any kind of communication with me... Thanks a lot... I'll try moving on if that is the only option left...

• Show All
    • Thanks a lot ma'am...

• Your welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is ridiculously weird for a girl to leave her "love" like this. This is nothing tbh. It can be changed. All she needs is to make you understand it better. And I know that you'd be willing to change your habit granted she'd not ditch you.

I think she's either cheating or she never loved you.

0|0
    1|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you a lot ma'am... she isn't cheating for sure as she gave me her all the profiles and she decided to leave me just 3 days back... She loved me as she told her parents about me too... and I have already stopped doing that... she was fighting with me since last 15days because of this reason which I had stopped from that very day... she doesn't replied even if she is online and doesn't picks up my calls... she is meeting me for the last time on 19th June and I will try more than my best to get her back... but she is hell bent on leaving me... But I really appreciate you answering to my problem... couldn't be more grateful🙂

• Show All
    • And welcome to GirlsAskGuys! Have a nice stay here :)

• Sure thing... Thanks a lot.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• It's likely that that is just a contributing factor to her leaving you, perhaps even the main factor. There can become a time in a relationship when what was once viewed as admiration becomes an annoyance. It can't be helped and it sucks when it happens but it does happen.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you a lot Sir... it somewhat clears... but she used to tell her guy friends and her family that she is lucky to have me... and she said no one can understand her like I did... but this was the point where her image of me shifted drastically in no time... I love her.. and if she is happy to leave me... I won't force her.

• She is wrong for leaving. Give her space.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you are a dumb fuck if she loved you that much those reason are penny anney. The real reason is she is fucking somebody else. The sooner you realize that the better off you will be.

0|0
    0|0
    • There isn't anyone else as we were fixed to getting engaged and our parents were involved happily too... and this things happened just a week back... but there is still possibility of what you said... Thanks a lot... I'll start digging things.

Recommended myTakes