My ex gave his new girlfriend the jewelry he got me? Is it okay to be mad about that?

Recently, I broke up with my ex after an issue we had and five days later, he found himself a new girlfriend. I gave him back his stuff and he returned mine after two weeks of arguing for it πŸ™„ but I’ve been happier without him, but would occasionally miss him from time to time. We just got on good terms, however I was told through a friend he gave the girl he’s currently with the ring and necklace he gave me that I returned back. She showed me the picture and I was extremely hurt because that meant a lot to me and the fact I had to give it back and see him put it on another girl hurts.

Is it okay to feel this way?
  • Yes
  • No

144

Most Helpful Guys

• If it was fake jewerly then I wouldn't be mad about it. If it was real jewerly I would had sold it and kept the money. The ex wouldn't had gotten that back.πŸ˜‚

• Yeah it's fine, either he didn't really care about you or he's being cheap so you should forget about him. Besides, we all have that one hubby that waits for us in the kitchen, never doubt the love of a fridge

Most Helpful Girls

• I would feel bad for the girl lol That must be horrible to get something that was meant for the ex. My ex boyfriend was going to propose and he had the ring but he gave it to his other girlfriend after we broke up because he got her pregnant. i wasn't hurt but I just felt abd for the girl and was shocked because I never thought something like that would happen in my life

• What a cheapie shot. Giving the new girlfriend hand-me-downs from his past gal. What a cheapskate and a good thing you know it now. Don't worry, aside from the jewels I know you won't mention to shoot her down with, she will come crawling to you one day for some much needed nice advice.