My ex gave his new girlfriend the jewelry he got me? Is it okay to be mad about that?

Recently, I broke up with my ex after an issue we had and five days later, he found himself a new girlfriend. I gave him back his stuff and he returned mine after two weeks of arguing for it πŸ™„ but I’ve been happier without him, but would occasionally miss him from time to time. We just got on good terms, however I was told through a friend he gave the girl he’s currently with the ring and necklace he gave me that I returned back. She showed me the picture and I was extremely hurt because that meant a lot to me and the fact I had to give it back and see him put it on another girl hurts.

Is it okay to feel this way?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If it was fake jewerly then I wouldn't be mad about it. If it was real jewerly I would had sold it and kept the money. The ex wouldn't had gotten that back.πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's fine, either he didn't really care about you or he's being cheap so you should forget about him. Besides, we all have that one hubby that waits for us in the kitchen, never doubt the love of a fridge

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I would feel bad for the girl lol That must be horrible to get something that was meant for the ex. My ex boyfriend was going to propose and he had the ring but he gave it to his other girlfriend after we broke up because he got her pregnant. i wasn't hurt but I just felt abd for the girl and was shocked because I never thought something like that would happen in my life

0|0
    0|0
  • What a cheapie shot. Giving the new girlfriend hand-me-downs from his past gal. What a cheapskate and a good thing you know it now. Don't worry, aside from the jewels I know you won't mention to shoot her down with, she will come crawling to you one day for some much needed nice advice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Your ex is shady as hell. Just remember to be the bigger person.

2|0
    0|0
  • he is very bad ass kind of guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• That just serves as proof that he doesn't actually care about her either. He's not willing to spend money on her, and gave her something that was intended for someone else, meaning he was thinking of you when he bought it, and will likely think of you when he sees it on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I wouldn't have given it back in the first place. I'd sell it or give it to my friends.
    It sucks that he gave it to another girl, but it's not really your business. If I found out that my boyfriend gave me things he's given his ex, I'd be kind of pissed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its okay, dear. Dont mean to be rude but the fact that he's giving his new girlfriend the gift he's given to you just prove that he's a poor sorry ass that you should no longer care anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • Be as mad as you want to be. You are entitled to your own feelings!

I had this happen to me too, it just shows how pathetic my ex was.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's your ex. He's that for a reason. Who cares that he can't be bothered to buy a girlfriend new stuff? Just shows you are better off without him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok to feel hurt but I wonder what his current girlfriend would do if she found out he gave her his ex's jewelry? I bet he'd be in a world of shit if someone told her.πŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay to be upset, and I guess angry. But it's important to remember that y'all broke up

0|0
    0|0
  • That's unhygienic.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's OK you feel like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is! Who even does that...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think his new girlfriend should be more mad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofc. Why did u agree to hive him them?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes