What can you do if you’re being nice and then being treated like shit?

Last year I was in a bad state where I was alone and didn’t have a lot of friends cause I got out of bad relationship. I got out of another relationship recently and unfortunately the guy that broke up with me has the same friends as me, so we consistently see each other still. I will admit I’m still hurt, now he’s hanging with one of my friends who is much younger and I don’t want her to be just another girl he can get with, I do realize now that he shows the signs of a player 🙄. We also did have a talk really recently where I stated ‘you’ve been treating me like shit and I don’t appreciate it’, when all I’ve been doing is being incredibly nice to him and then he came back with ‘You have been really mean to me and everyone has noticed it’ he used a comparison saying I’m like a killer, I do so many bad things and then I do one nice thing to make up for it.
How do I deal with this? I never have any intention of being mean because I don’t believe that’s not how to live life, even to your ex’s or enemies. I believe it’s best being mature about the situation, so what can I do?

2
0