Need advice! Ex girlfriend wants me back. But I want my own terms?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me about 3 weeks ago. She even tried to date someone. It didn't work out. She confessed that she missed me. I still love her and care about her. But I had moved on. In the sense that I used no contact, hung out with my friends and even went on some casual dates with new women I had met. I had genuine fun, even improved my wardrobe etc. She started texting me and calling sometimes. Then she said she has feelings for me and wants to be with me again. But last time she dumped me basically cause I wanted a commitment. I want to marry this girl as I really love her. But how do I prevent another break up? How do I get her on my own terms? Do I say no, I'm not ready or won't happen etc.. Make her chase me? What is the best way as I don't want to screw it up. Please help people.. Thanks.

20

What Girls Said 2

• That's a tough one... if you want a commitment and she dosen't there really isn't anything you can do. If she doesn't want a big commitment it has nothing to do with you, its more that she's not ready for that yet in her life. All you can really do is either get back together with her and wait it out until she is ready, or move on and find someone who wants the same things as you.

• k thanks. I think she has marry me written on her forehead. she wants to get engaged. she's way to indecisive and also a bit of a commitment phobe

• Be with her but don't tell her how much you want to spend the rest of your life with her. It sounds like she wants to commit but when it is talked about she turns into a nutcase. Just don't talk about it and show it a bit.

• thanks. but if I take her back immedietly won't it reflect bad on me. Less respect for me and she'll think she can break up and go out with other guys cause I'm always goona be there?

What Guys Said 0