Should I try and move on from my ex wife?

My ex wife and I finalized our divorce last month is was something i did not want. We have two little boys and I'm just wanting my family back. I dont know what to do. Her reasons for divorcing me was because I didn't help her out enough around the house or with the kids. I made her feel unwanted alone and unloved and I was selfish and had a spending issue. I was diagnosed with depression last year in January. When she was pregnant for our oldest she was talking to another guy just texting and sending pictures this happened again a year later and I forgave her both times for it. When I was diagnosed with depression we started marriage counseling and I thought thi hs were getting better. I love her still and would do anything to have my family back. Most of the time she acts like she wants nothing to do with me. I'm doing all I can to be there for her. I miss my family so much.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you should move on. It’s not healthy to think trying to make it work because you have children together.

• It's not just for my kids though. I still love her. 10 years we were together for.

• Well I hope you feel better soon!

• Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Do all you can to be there FOR YOUR SONS. Forget her---she was already cheating on you.

As for your not helping out enough, were you working hard? If you did have a spending issue, own up to that, but I am surprised, usually it is her spending issue.

• Well it was because of my depression and I never felt like a good dad. My spending issue my counselor said that's part of depression. I did have a full time job we both did. I did other stuff though like keep the cars running good. Took out garbage and stuff.

• After she cheated the first time that when I noticed I was feeling down and started getting depressed