How do you stop loveing someone?

2 years ago I got in a relationship I fell in love with her really fast we went through so much together we went through a lot of bumps in our relationship a year and a half ago I broke it off because she cheated on me for the 9th time but I still can't get over her we didn't end on good terms

48

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel if you were really in love with somebody you will never stop loving them. There will always be apart of you that cares for them no matter what the have done to you. All you can do it go through the feels (pain) until you are able to find somebody that you will love more and that will love you way more than that person loved you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know who is more messed up. You for still loving her or she for that ice cold heart.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She understood me for who I was which no one else could

• You are 19 dude. Enough women who understand you. I don't want to sound like a dick by saying this but you need to grow up.