How do you stop loveing someone?

2 years ago I got in a relationship I fell in love with her really fast we went through so much together we went through a lot of bumps in our relationship a year and a half ago I broke it off because she cheated on me for the 9th time but I still can't get over her we didn't end on good terms

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel if you were really in love with somebody you will never stop loving them. There will always be apart of you that cares for them no matter what the have done to you. All you can do it go through the feels (pain) until you are able to find somebody that you will love more and that will love you way more than that person loved you.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know who is more messed up. You for still loving her or she for that ice cold heart.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She understood me for who I was which no one else could

• You are 19 dude. Enough women who understand you. I don't want to sound like a dick by saying this but you need to grow up.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• You romanticize her. Get out of your head and into the real world. She is not a good person, that is a fact. You loved one version of her that was probably not even real. First love is hard to get over, but you will. Just give yourself a chance to love again.

0|1
    0|0
  • try moving on with new people

0|0
    0|0
  • Replace them

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

• Cheating is definitely one way!! Losing trust, faith, and believing that the other 'cares' is another.
    Sometimes, they just fade away, and stop talking. . .

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a human is all about getting your heart broken. I challenge you to go out and fall in love again. To get your heart broken again and again and again untill you find the one. Good luck bro

1|1
    0|0
  • Have self respect and understand she did not love you about letting her cheat on you 9 times wtf is wrong with u

0|0
    0|0
    • I only knew about 3 of them at the time we broke up the way she made me feel was like no other feeling

• U can't let people treat u like that

• I want to tell you to watche so vidéo of mari dipoc about thes its going to help a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there with a ex girlfriend and she was a crack head and I truly loved her to

0|0
    0|0
  • Get out of sight. No contact

0|0
    0|0
  • help please tell me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes