Is talking to your ex something you shouldn't do?

am I wrong by not liking the idea of me girlfriend talking to her x I understand that they left each other on good terms but I think it could course problems am I wrong should I accept it? I don't talk to my because I think its disrespectful but on the other hand I only had 2 girlfriend so I don't know much about this please help.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's anything too much to worry about. Me and my ex still talk all the time, but I don't feel that way for him. He is now like my brother. I don't think it is wrong that you don't like it. That's definitely natural. Is it also because you could be jealous?I think you should accept it, I think most people will eventually one way or another talk to their exes

• yea that's thrue people will do what they want I gess ill joust accept it and deal with it but thank you for being honest with me :)

• awhhh thank you. I feel like I should be honest with everyone on here, because I hopefully don't know anybody :)

• yea we never know hahaha

What Girls Said 2

• i think you might be a little too paranoid, unless you have trust issues you should be fine with your girlfriend talking to her x. I'm still friends with all of my x's and the people their dating are just fine with it. If it really bothers you just talk to your girlfriend about it

• im just like you I don't want my current byofriend even near his ex. Period. I don't think they should have any type of communication even if they ended on good terms in my eyes that's worse. I know how much of a slut his ex is and I don't want her trashy ass piece of sh*t around. its not that I don't trust my boyfriend I do I just don't trust the hoe.

• i say the same thing I trust her but not her x you know its joust not the way it should go it can't ever be a normal friend it will always b her x so its like weird thank you you made me fill normal now

What Guys Said 2

• As long as you can handle it and trust her, it really doesn't matter what we think. We all have our reasons to talk or not to the ex. Everyone is different. Stick with what works for you.

• I had this same problem a while back. I have stayed friends with a number of my ex's over the years and the girl I'm currently with had a problem with me talking to them. I finally made the decision that while I still talk to my ex's they honestly don't care about me like my girlfriend does. Yeah they tell me about their day but odds are they won't go out of their way to help me when I'm sick or if my car breaks down. So ultimately I chose to stop talking to those people.

If your girlfriend cares about your feelings and you two are serious about one another then tell her how you feel about it. Don't yell or give her an ultimatums... just talk and let her know you feel uneasy about all of it.

• wao honestly you left me at shock thank you for the advice ill defenestrate do that thank you:)