Have you ever dumped someone through text?

I did. I know that was pretty shitty but I was hurt and disappointed when I came out to my ex-boyfriend that I'm bi, and he said something along the lines of "Not just your male friends, but now I have to worry about your female friends too." 🙄
  • yeah
  • no, that's a coward's move

38

Most Helpful Guy

• No I at least tell them over phone call.

Also I mean id say something like that too, but joking around. Are you sure he wasn't playing with you?

• I'd understand if he said it as a joke but he scoffed and rolled his eyes while saying that and before that, he was already really possessive and gets jealous over nothing

• Oh I see. I didn't know it was in person that you told him :o
      That's understandable.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes breakup's through text are necessary in my opinion haha I think I did it once.. it was like 6 years ago so I don't really remember how we ended it but I think it wasn't through text but through the phone. Only because this guy would not let me dump him! I was trapped, so the only way I could do it is through the phone and then block him. That was that. I was finally free!