Have you ever dumped someone through text?

I did. I know that was pretty shitty but I was hurt and disappointed when I came out to my ex-boyfriend that I'm bi, and he said something along the lines of "Not just your male friends, but now I have to worry about your female friends too." 🙄
  • yeah
    Vote A
  • no, that's a coward's move
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No I at least tell them over phone call.

Also I mean id say something like that too, but joking around. Are you sure he wasn't playing with you?

1|0
    0|0
    • I'd understand if he said it as a joke but he scoffed and rolled his eyes while saying that and before that, he was already really possessive and gets jealous over nothing

• Oh I see. I didn't know it was in person that you told him :o
      That's understandable.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes breakup's through text are necessary in my opinion haha I think I did it once.. it was like 6 years ago so I don't really remember how we ended it but I think it wasn't through text but through the phone. Only because this guy would not let me dump him! I was trapped, so the only way I could do it is through the phone and then block him. That was that. I was finally free!

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Yes. I don't see it as that bad. Id prefer to be broken up by text. I mean there isn't a good way to break up with someone anyway so I don't see why it matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol you broke with your boyfriend because of that? That was a joke! Kids these days...

0|0
    0|0
    • with his overpossessive nature and the way he said it, I can assure you it definitely wasn't a joke

• It is not a coward's move, ghosting is a coward's move <3

2|0
    0|0
  • no but l am thinking of dumping a girl today on girls and guys she is been real mean to me for no reason so sad her lose and mine as well

1|0
    0|0
    • yes she fallowed me on this site all she does is talk on snapchat all day with other guys does not bother to contact me does not call me by my first name nothing at all coming from her it will be her lose she said she wants me l dont think thats true won't even bother to phone me so sad

• What did you expect from him I'm sorry but I would be happy and said that I want to play too

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so much a coward move, but no, I haven't.

1|0
    0|0
  • No that's terrible to do to someone

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It was a LDR so I had to.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have

1|0
    0|0